Providing assistance to anyone in need
Table of Hope never wants to turn away a client due to lack of food in our pantry. However, on some occasions, food supplies have run perilously low. As we continue to grow in the number of clients being served, we’d like to offer opportunities for you to partner with us:
- Would you be willing to become a sponsor of our pantry? Could you contribute $500, $1000, $2500, $5000, or another amount to help restock our food shelves?
- Could you donate food items to our pantry?
- Would you be willing to organize a food drive for our organization?
Online donations are processed through the White Fields Community Church website.
- Click here to make an online donation.
- Scroll down the page, to the white online donation box.
- In the "Fund" drop-down menu, choose "Table of Hope Food Pantry."
- You may choose a one-time or a recurring donation amount.
In-Kind Donations of Food or Toiletries
Donations are accepted at the Pantry Tuesdays through Fridays, 10 am-3 pm. If these times are not convenient for you, please contact us at [email protected] to schedule a time.
King Soopers Community Rewards Program
Please consider supporting the pantry every time you shop at King Soopers, by clicking the King Soopers Community Rewards Program link. When you choose Table of Hope Food Pantry as your organization, King Soopers will donate a portion of what you spend to the pantry every time you shop.